Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here are a few long lost pictures from the trip my bro and I took to eastern Oregon in the fall of 2009. Check out our monster bucks on the original post!

On the first morning we hiked up a huge hill and down the other side. There was a little bit of dry powdery snow on top of the dry powdery dirt. I couldn't believe my bro went down and stood on this rock. I was having visions of him falling and I wasn't liking it one bit. He was okay though, despite my freaking out a little bit.


This was the same day! It was cold and snowing in the morning and sunny and warm in the afternoon.



We just had to go fishing for a little while at the local reservoir. We were sure we were going to catch a bunch of fish. We were fishing in a snowstorm. It was pretty cold and we didn't get one bite!

We had a great time, though it was a very short trip. It was shortened up considerably by filling our tags later that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment